SageData supplies the products and services you need to automate data collection and processing, providing you with greater productivity, data accuracy, and insight into the operation of your business.
For the Paramedic "business", data accuracy and insight into use of controlled medications isn't just desirable, it is mandated. BassetPro-Medic ensures that each individual vial is tracked from its first appearance under the Paramedic Service's control, to when it is used, or disposed. And other critical items can also be verified - vehicle keys, sat phones, emergency medical devices, trauma packs, fire extinguisher, etc., etc.
- Full lifecycle tracking of vials
- Auto-ID scanning to ensure accuracy and speed
- Every inspection timestamped
- Personal vial responsibility tracked
- Mobile, touchscreen computing
- Easy to learn in minutes - intuitive buttons and instructions
- Easy to use - speeds up any current manual process
- Disposals tracked
- Tracking of other critical items
- Real-time information availability to paramedic managers across region
- Comprehensive reports available for audit verification
- Detailed history and management data analysis
Dial 1-888-838-1067 (it is a free call) and ask to speak to Keith Jackson or Trinity Joseph. They can give you more detailed information for your specific application. There is no charge for this service, and no obligation. We look forward to hearing from you.
You can return quickly to this page, or reference this page to others, by using Google, and entering
"SageData Controlled Drugs"
Note that "SageData" is entered as one word without spaces.
SageData is based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
We design systems around RFID, Barcodes and Handheld computers.
For further information, contact Doreen Wallace or Keith Jackson.
To reach us by email, click here.
To reach us by phone from Ottawa, dial 613 225 4404
To reach us by phone from outside Ottawa, dial 1-888-838-1067